The New England Electric Auto Association
one of over 30 Electric Auto Clubs throughout the U.S. and Canada. NEEAA is
associated with the national
Electric Auto Association.
Report of EV testing for Connecticut government RideShare project.
- to provide EV information
- to encourage EV construction and experimentation
- to promote public exhibits of EVs
Become a member!!! Membership entitles you to receive both the
national EAA newsletter, Current EVents, and the local NEEAA newsletter.
If you want to become a member of the NEEAA and
national EAA, pay by PayPal or print the online
or send a check for $39 made out to the "Electric Auto Association"
along with your name, address, and "New England Chapter" (in the 'I support the' blank)
to EAA Membership, 323 Los Altos Drive Aptos, CA 95003-5248.
For information concerning the NEEAA or electric vehicles, contact any
of the officers listed below:
- President: Dave Oliveria (860) 526-1460
- Vice-President: Dave Cover
- Treasurer: George Gillin
- Webmaster: Brian Matheny (603) 693-4020